Happy Thoughts:

3/31/10

Please pray for Rachel

 

I cannot imagine what it must feel like to lose your husband, and there are no words to explain the amount of pain and sorrow that go along with it. Please keep Rachel in your prayers she's only 23 and she just recently lost her husband who never even got to hold their new baby girl Ariana. I couldn't hold back the tears when I began reading her story, it really hit me hard. I can't imagine what I would do if I lost my husband, he is my everything, my world, my sky. 

Please pray for her and their baby Ariana, they have a tough road ahead.


You can stop by and read her blog here:



A trust fund has also been set up for baby Ariana you can send donations to:

  Aberdeen Proving Ground Federal Credit Union
 ATTN: Collean McKinney for the account of Ariana Ralyn Porto
 P.O. Box 1176 Aberdeen, MD 21001 

No comments:

Post a Comment