It's coming to the time where I am starting to try and find a new house for when I move back. Problem is, I am still 1,700 miles away from where we are stationed so it's not turning out to be ab easy task. I may just be too picky, but I am so worried that I am going to get something I don't like and become very unhappy with if I am not there to at least see it before I sign the lease.
I have debated flying there for a weekend to just go and look at various places, or renting a car to drive down while I'm in Boston. I'm so frustrated over it, even though I'm supposed to be on vacation, I feel like if I don't start worrying about it now, then at the least minute I'm going to be screwed.... How many of you have had to deal with this? What helped you make the final decision?