Happy Thoughts:

3/28/11

States I've Visited

I know, I know... my list is kind of pathetic, but I'm working on it! RIGHT now as a matter of fact I am IN Massachusetts with Nicole from Flip Flops & Combat Boots.




I've been here only FOUR days and already we've done sooooo much! 

We had margaritas...


We went shopping since we're horrible packers & then we had scorpion bowls.


  We saw Wayne Brady, 



while drinking more...


Yesterday Nicole had a Scentsy & Avon brunch, and we didn't drink much, but we did have yummy mimosas & wine!



Today we have no plans so far, I think we are relaxing & recovering from the weekend. Hope you all had a great weekend too!
Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. Oh the food platter looks so good. I haven't been to very many states either I don't think. And I've never actually gone to another country either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm that cheese was so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to almost all the states except Alaska, Hawaii and the Northeastern/New England area. We are moving to Maryland in 10 weeks so I plan on changing that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove Wayne Brady. Looks like fun (:

    ReplyDelete