Happy Thoughts:

9/2/10

Say Hello

It seems to be coming more common, today I received yet another fan email. Brittany is new to the blogging world and looking to make friends, so why not stop by her blog and say hi! 



Hi my name is Brittany, 

I have come across your blog and I love it! It inspired me to start my own, which I did yesterday. I am a Navy fiance and i am using the blog to discuss feelings, events, and ect... I would love to get in contact with more men and women who are going through the same things that I am and will be going through. I was wondering if you had any tips on how to get in contact with more bloggers such as you and I. I really have zero idea as to what I am doing when it comes to blogging. haha But it seems like a really good way to communicate with other military families!! If you could offer any help it would be greatly appreciated! I am following your blog, and I added my Thursday Five onto your blog. I also gave you a little shout out on mine, I hope you don't mind. My blog is, "Tales From a Sailor's Soul Mate." Thank you so much for your time, I hope I wasn't a bother!

-Brittany-

P.S. I love your jewelry as well!! =)

4 comments:

  1. I swear...I've told you before...your WAY lucky to get fan mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! And I totally believe you get lots of fan mail. You're fabulous.

    I have a tip for Brittany -- I think the best way to make blog friends is to leave comments because it lets people know that you're out there and interested in what's going on with them. It may take awhile to really build friendships, but once you do, it's so worth it!

    Welcome to the club, Ms. Soul Mate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone!!! I'm really glad to be joining the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9/03/2010

    You are SO lucky to be getting fan mail! =)

    ReplyDelete