Happy Thoughts:

7/22/10

Buttons Galore!

It's not even seven here yet but I've been up since 4:30 like usual, and I'm already working hard. On what you ask? BUTTONS! I had to create a button for the new "Mili Mondays" I will now be hosting every Monday, then I decided I didn't like my button so I made a new one of those too. I also saw yesterday that Mannland5 will no longer be hosting Thurday 5 which I absolutely love, so I've been working on a button for that too so I can continue to play, as well as any of you who would like to join me! So here they are

Here's what I've come up with as my Mili mondays button, feel free to take one and spread the word for me. It would be greatly appreciated!





Grab My Button






and this is my new button for the blog, feel free to grab this one as well!





Grab My Button





and finally here are the ones I have come up with for "Thursday Five" I will be hosting this every week from now on so I hope many of you will join in it with me!

Grab My Button




 
 
Grab My Button

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for continuing the Thursday 5!! I was so sad that she decided to end it, but I'm so glad you are gonna host it now!! :) P.S. I love the new buttons!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been a busy lady!

    :D I am so excited that someone is still doing the Thursday 5.. it always made things seem so much better than they were before you wrote all of it down.

    ReplyDelete