Happy Thoughts:

7/6/10

Another Haircut?!

I know, I know I just cut it, but I got bored of it already so I grabbed the scissors again. I haven't had my hair short since I was little, and for good reason. When I was four I had REALLY long hair, but I was very tender headed. My mom used to sit and brush my hair and I would cry because I would get it so tangled. So she decided enough was enough and she had it cut VERY short, almost boy short. I was so upset. So ever since then I have hated short hair, but lately I've been seeing these super cute short hairstyles.




Anyway, I'm thinking I want it choppier (if that's even a word) than what I have, and I really want some highlights, but here's what I did last night. 


and here's the previous for all my new followers...

17 comments:

  1. that looks really good! i need my hair cut so bad, its getting waaaay too long

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a super cute hair cut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its cute!!! I love it. When Mr. was at BMT I chopped it! Girl you've got such a great face you could pull anything off :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks cute. I wish I could pull short hair off but I can't nor have the patience to flat iron it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute! this is the first time ive had long hair ever. im so reluctant to cut it but i really want a cute-do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have short hair and I absolutely LOVE it. I want to go even choppier next time with mine. Your hair looks super cute short!! Love the picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your haircut is super cute! And way to go cutting it yourself! I am never brave enough to cut my own hair, so kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks awesome! I admire the fact that you can cut your own hair. I usually can't pull short hair because of my facial structure but when I move to NC it will be getting MUCH shorter than it is now! Love the hair! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks great on you!! :) I cut my hair super short once and I will never, ever do it again, lol. I missed my long hair so much and its taken me a few years to grow it back out. But I can say I'm diggin this hair cut on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! it looks fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the hair, and yep I think you could rock the shorter, choppier look too. I am still amazed that you can do this yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute! I wish I could cut my own hair, darn! I can't even dye my own hair, I'm a mess :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think it looks really cute! I like it almost better than your longer hair!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think it looks really awesome!! Amazing you did it by yourself, I think you're hired!!! LOL I need a haircut bad but I'm scared because now I have my post baby hormone changes and its falling out so much if I cut it I might go completely bald lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's so cute!!! It fits you so well

    ReplyDelete