Happy Thoughts:

5/6/10

Reasons to Love a Military Man


So I came across this idea somewhere a while ago and I don't remember where but I thought it was so cute! most were just silly reasons, but i still thought it was cute! So I hope some of you will participate with me! Just leave a comment with you ten reasons or post it to your blog. 

He looks sexy in his uniform

He's even SEXIER out of it

He's got the best haircut handsdown

Endurance... 'nuff said!

He can do his own laundry

He never complains about dinner

He almost never gets lost

He came trained to obey orders

Most of all he's my HERO!!

So can you come up with ten more reasons? 
Add your blog in the link below so more of our bloggy friends can add theirs too!



2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! =)Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! What a great list....other reasons: Confidence. He can pack like no one I've ever met in my life. Loyalty.

    ReplyDelete