Happy Thoughts:

9/16/11

Vacation!

We took a much needed vacation right after the hubby came home. We went to Niagara Falls, NYC, & DC.

We did a ton of sightseeing & touristy stuff, made out under Niagara Falls, we enjoyed the night life in NYC, we had the most delicious Sushi & went to the Smithsonian in DC, and we had a blast driving through 6 states & even crossed briefly into Canada.


We both always wanted to go to Niagara Falls, and it
was breathtaking! I am so glad we finally went




The Rainbow Bridge to Canada

We ended our time at Niagara with some delicious Indian cuisine & yummy drinks at Hard Rock Cafe!


The next night we sat under the stars on top of niagara and watched a beautiful fireworks show.

 

In NYC we had a great time and really enjoyed the night life! We had Malaysian food, & found a quiet little bar on our last night where we had shots of their very own whiskey & pickle juice, it was an interesting combination! Not bad though!


On our last day we walked around DC and had the most amazing Sushi, it was ridiculously expensive, but worth it! They had this drink called Wasabi Cactus, I was hesitant to try it, but glad I did. It was probably one of the best I've ever had.




3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful time! That pic of you two is adorabs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVELOVELOVELOVE your blog. It is so cute and I love all of the pictures! I would love to get to know you through your blog! And vice versa?? :] I am a new blogger and I am really wanting to make new friends.. Feels like I am the only Navy GIRLFRIEND. haha, but so far, so good :] Congrats on the vacation, those are always much needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! It is so cute!!! I am a new follower of your blog! :) Erin

    ReplyDelete