Happy Thoughts:

6/24/10

Thursday Five


It's Thursday again!

Can you think of FIVE things that have made you

Happy

Delighted

                  Grateful

Totally Stoked

or

Thankful?

I know I can!

First of all I am delighted by this picture...

I love my little "kids" and they look so 
cute in their little sailor outfits don't they? 
Second I am TOTALLY stoked next month my hubby and I will have known each other for a whole year on July 30 and we will be celebrating it together! 
Third, I am thankful for my romantic & sweet husband and all that he does to ensure that I am happy.
Fourth.  I am grateful for my ability to be a housewife and take care of everything so that when my hubby gets time off or gets home we have all that extra time to be together instead of cleaning or taking care of errands.

and last but not least...

I'm happy for this
 
 I love to see my husband smile,
It gives me little tingly feelings.
 

3 comments:

  1. I have something for you on my blog :)

    life-itssomethingbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so cute together! And your pups are adorable.

    ReplyDelete